Wednesday 4 August 2010

No Book Review Here

Okay here's a link to my other blog. If you jump over there, you'll find out why I don't support indie authors. Anyway, about a month ago the absolutely fabulous Zoe Winters gave me vouchers for her e-books, condition being that I review them.

I'd already read and loved Kept, and I think she really wanted a review by a guy. Whatever. Anyway, if
I could have I would have downloaded them then and there. However, as I can only read e-books as html or web pages, I had to wait until I had the time.

This week I found some time to read one of her books, and in particular was going to read the one about the werewolves. But the vouchers she gave me have expired. So my book review is currently off the cards.

But I can say this. I read Kept because it was free. And it was the first time I have ever sat down to a book (I mean that as written, I wasn't referring to only indie books) and thought "wow, this author might actually be better than me."

I'm sorry I can't review her fiction today. But if you're here for Werewolf week (and even if you're not) go to her blog, her website, etc, and buy one of her books. Or try the free one. You won't regret it.

Chris, MD, Scathach Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment