Sunday 20 December 2009

A Post Plan

I have been posting sporadically, so in time for the New Year I have decided to set a blog timetable up.
If I post on

Monday it will always be writing advice
Tuesday shall be the day for historical articles re: the Victorians and Edwardians
Wednesday will see me review a steampunk website, of some kind or other
Thursdays will be when I dedicate some time to a new feature - either the finding of (and discussing of) an RPG or adopting an existing RPG to be steampunk. 
Fridays will bring reviews of books, films, and so on (though they won't all be steampunk)

Weekends are free for anything. 

I'm not saying I'm going to post every day, but the days I do post I will aim to keep to my posting plan.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, random question. Do you still have the original background image with the Statue of Liberty and the Nazi blimp? If so, could you send it to me? My Photoshopping skills have gotten better in the year or so since I did your header and I think I could do a better job at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no, because my laptop died. But I got it off the net so I can have a look for it again.

    ReplyDelete